Last week we published an article on the Frontier Blog entitled Bushcraft on a Budget: All The Kit You Need For £100.
This article has generated a lot of interest.
We thought it would be great to run a competition to win this kit. Yes, the very same kit that featured in the article.
In case you didn’t get the chance to read it, this outfit includes:
- Something to sleep in, on and under (sleeping bag, mat and tarp)
- a metal container to cook with over the fire
- a spoon
- a knife
- a folding saw
- a fire flash
- a torch
- some cord
- a rucksack to carry it all
- a waterproof rucksack liner to keep everything dry
This is an ideal starter kit for someone who is beginning to get into woodland camping and bushcraft skills. It would certainly be a good rucksack to bring along on a Bushcraft Essentials Course, Bushcraft Taster Course or Elementary Wilderness Bushcraft Course.
All of this kit could be yours if you enter the Bushcraft on a Budget Kit Competition.
There are also a couple of second prizes of Light My Fire ‘Army 2.0′ Swedish Firesteels.
Entering the competition is simple. All you have to do to enter is click through to the following page and leave some basic details:
There’s also a lot of extra fun to be had with the competition if you want to share
details with your friends. Find out more here.
Latest posts by Paul Kirtley (see all)
- Frontier and Friends at The Bushcraft Show 2013 - May 29, 2013
- Come Say Hello At The Bushcraft Show 2013 - May 22, 2013
- Bushcraft Knife Safety: Get The Fundamentals Right - April 16, 2013
Get FREE article updates!
Simply enter your information into the form below: