[You can also watch Essential Winter Firelighting Techniques directly on YouTube.]
In this video you'll discover fire lighting techniques that are simple, straightforward and reliable in cold conditions.
When I filmed this video is was minus 28 to minus 30 degrees Celsius (25 below Fahrenheit).In particular you'll discover -
- the two key natural firelighting materials found in the largest forest on the planet;
- which natural materials can be combined for great winter fire lays;
- the key preparations and considerations you need to make for failsafe winter fire lighting.
Make sure you watch right to the end for the deleted scenes....In the comments below, let me know which part of this video you found the most useful...
Latest posts by Paul Kirtley (see all)
- First Aid Training For Frontier’s Remote Environments - April 15, 2017
- Celebrating Success – Continuing Personal & Professional Development - February 9, 2017
- Frontier Bushcraft Team Canoeing Weekend – Winter 2016 - January 17, 2017