‘Bushcraft on a Budget’ Kit Competition
“All in all the gear proved itself to be totally up to the challenge, and in many ways performed as well or very close to much pricier kit.” Ben Gray.
Read more about what Ben thought of this kit in his article:
Here’s Your Chance to Win All The Kit You Need To Camp Out In The Woods!!
The kit contains the following:
- Something to sleep in, on and under (sleeping bag, mat and tarp)
- a metal container to cook with over the fire
- a spoon
- a knife
- a folding saw
- a fire flash
- a torch
- some cord
- a rucksack to carry it all
- a waterproof rucksack liner to keep everything dry
This equipment is ideal for someone who is beginning bushcraft or is looking to do one of our bushcraft courses but doesn’t have basic gear to camp out in the woods.
Enter The ‘Bushcraft on a Budget’ Kit Competition…
This competition is designed to be fun and something you share with your friends
To enter the competition, just leave a few details below.
You get 10 points for entering the competition and this is all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning the kit. It’s just like having 10 raffle tickets.
There are also two second prizes of a Light My Fire ‘Army 2.0′ Swedish Firesteel.
BUT you can earn more ‘raffle tickets’ by doing certain things.
Share far and wide:
You will receive a unique personal contest link that you can share with your friends and followers. Every time someone clicks on your contest link you earn an extra point.
The link comes back to this page so that you can encourage other people to join the competition.
Why would you want to do that? Won’t it reduce your chances of winning?
When someone you’ve shared your contest link with joins the competition, you get an extra 20 points!
That’s double what you got for just joining yourself.
So the more people you get to join, the more chance of winning you have!
That’s not all…
If you post on Facebook about the competition (including your contest link) you’ll get 20 extra points (up to a maximum of 100 points per day).
If you Tweet including your link or mention @frontierbush, you get 10 extra points (up to a maximum of 100 points per day).
Special bonus points:
If you share the bonus link (a personalised link back to the blog article about the kit in the competition) then when someone clicks on it, you’ll get 50 bonus points (up to a maximum of 500 points per day). Think creatively – post it on blogs, forums etc… People will keep clicking the link even after you’ve posted it!
Oh and if you see Google ‘Buzz’ sharing buttons below after you’ve entered, please just ignore them. They are embedded deep in the competition software and we can’t get rid of them at this juncture. Just go ahead and paste your link into Google+ instead…
Good luck and happy sharing…
The Bushcraft on a Budget Kit Competition ended at midnight (GMT) 16 July 2012.
See the final points standing here:
Competition winners have been posted here:
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. How to enter this COMPETITION – Enter your details on this page.
2. Prize is as outlined above and described on the following webpage: http://frontierbushcraft.com/2012/07/06/bushcraft-on-a-budget-kit/.
3. Closing date is 16 July 2012; all entries must be received by midnight (GMT) on this date.
4. The Winner will be notified by email.
5. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative
and the prize is non-transferable.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Frontier Bushcraft Limited, their families and agencies,and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
7. Promoter’s address is Frontier Bushcraft Limited, PO Box 68161, London, N1 2DB. Prize is subject to availability.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
8. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.