In this video you’ll discover fire lighting techniques that are simple, straightforward and reliable in cold conditions.
When I filmed this video is was minus 28 to minus 30 degrees Celsius (25 below Fahrenheit).
In particular you’ll discover –
- the two key natural firelighting materials found in the largest forest on the planet;
- which natural materials can be combined for great winter fire lays;
- the key preparations and considerations you need to make for failsafe winter fire lighting.
Make sure you watch right to the end for the deleted scenes….
In the comments below, let me know which part of this video you found the most useful…
Latest posts by Paul Kirtley (see all)
- Frontier Bushcraft Courses: Coronavirus Update – March 2021 - March 5, 2021
- Kevin Callan and Paul Kirtley in Conversation - April 25, 2020
- Kevin Callan and Ray Goodwin in Conversation - April 18, 2020